To recommend to the Board financial goals and policies that support the financial stability and growth of the ESTD and to advice on financial aspects of major expenses such as the bi-annual meeting and new proposed programs.
Committee composition: ESTD treasurer (Tom Horemans) and volunteers of his/her choice.
- develop ESTD yearly Budget
- help with main financial decisions regarding ESTD conferences
- annually provide a statement concerning the ESTD’s financial state & strategy (e.g., keeping healthy finances, recommendation on ESTD’s level of financial reserves , etc.)
- provide guidance to the board on financial issues affecting the ESTD (e.g., membership dues)
- monitor and maintain ESTD’s financial transactions and bank statements
- appoint a financial control sub-committee from the general membership or a volunteer accountant or business person controller to yearly review and supervise accounting and financial reporting within the ESTD, according to the Dutch law.