- Committee Charge: to assist ESTD secretary in the executive governance of the society
- Committee composition: ESTD secretary (Claire Harrison-Breed), Treasurer and President elect
- Role description: to represent ESTD interests in communications with the ISSTD Board and to coordinate ESTD relations with the ESTSS and other professional organizations.
- Convene ESTD board conference calls
- Maintain and distribute meeting minutes
- Help draft motions and monitor the voting procedures
- Archive and publish ESTD board decisions
- Review and suggest revision to ESTD’s bylaws
- Plan and arrange the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and its agenda
- Keep Yahoo Groups site updated for Board members reference
- Work with ISSTD liaison on executive implications of ESTD/ ISSTD relations.
- Process with the treasurer new applications for ESTD membership
- Manage responses to inquiries by the general public and ESTD membership
Liaison to the International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation (ISSTD) and the European Society on Traumatic Stress (ESTSS)