- Committee charge: to present a slate of candidates to the board in accordance with the procedures specified in the Bylaws. The Committee shall present a slate that, if elected, would maintain a balance on the Executive Board of members by geography, sex, and professional representation to the extent possible.
- Committee composition: Chair (Immediate Past-President) and volunteers of his/her choice.
- The Committee shall solicit names of possible nominees from the membership and propose possible nominees itself
- The Committee shall select from those names viable candidates to provide leadership to the ESTD
- Prior to the presentation of the slate, the Committee shall determine if the nominees are willing and able to stand for election