Committee composition: Orit Badouk-Epstein, Dolores Mosquera, Onno van der Hart (co-editors), Winja Buss, Renée P. Marks, Antonio Onofri, Jenny Ann Rydberg, Valerie Sinason.
Mission: Following ESTD's mission statement, the ESTD newsletter constitutes a significant means to meet the organisation's aims of increasing information, providing knowledge and education, and supporting communication among professionals.
- Increase and disseminate knowledge about research and clinical practice in the fields of trauma and dissociation.
- Provide information on related activities in all ESTD member countries and beyond.
- Elicit contributions from a wide range of potential authors, both those who are experienced and those who are new to writing.
- Provide information on relevant books and films through reviews.
- Summarise recent research that is relevant to trauma and dissociation.
- Describe upcoming conferences, workshops, and trainings.
- Invite contributions.
- Select and edit articles.
- Identify and organise relevant information.
- Liaise with the graphic designer Frank Myklestad.